January 21, 2019
Competition Night Theme- Open
Judging by members
Midwest Photo Exchange
Digital and printed images will be judged in Westbridge's monthly competition.
1) Digital entries are due by midnight January 14. The competition night will be January 21 at Midwest our new home. There is no theme, it is open.
2) We will not have a judge in January as we are going to be judging the entries ourselves. This is going to be a one time trial. We will have a judge again in February.
3) The judging by you will be on a number based scoring system. Each photo will have an assigned number and you will score each photo. You will be able to score each photo between 1 and 10. 10 being perfect and not needing any improvement. 1 being very poor and way below average.
4) Starting January 15th you can go online to the Zenfolio site and go thru the photos and score them. Be thoughtful and fair. You will not score your own photos!
5) Once you have scored the digital photos you need to email me the scores by midnight Saturday January 19th.The sooner I get the results the better. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
6) The prints will be judged on January 21. They will be out on display and assigned a number. Same thing. Score each print except your own work with a score of 1 to 10. We will add up the scores and announce the winners.
Because we have not tried this before there will probably be a few kinks but hopefully it will all work out.
If there is a tie for a winning photo we will resort to a second round of scoring as a tie breaker.